Undertale - The Twin Souls [Part 1] Undertale - The Twin Souls [Part 1]

You animation style reminds me so much of Eddsworld, and now I know why after seeing Tord cameo in the background! The implications of that are mildly mind-numbing when thinking of them existing in the same universe, but nevermind that. I like your animation. The art could have some work done, but the animation is pretty solid. It's actually not just the art style and animation that reminds me of Eddsworld, but also there's an air about it that I can't quite place. Anyway, it's really fun to watch what you've made and I hope you never give up on this talent that you have. Breaks are good tho, you should take those once in a while if you need to.

Grumatorium Grumatorium

Fantastic! Interesting character personalities, very interesting monster creation, and I really enjoyed the idea of the whole flash. The art style was rather cool. Loved the sci-fy-ness!

I do wonder where the one who flushed himself down the toilet went...

Home Story: 1971 Home Story: 1971

A beautiful game with heart-wrenching emotions hovering about the atmosphere that surrounds an innocent girl on her birthday. This game gives a very melancholy and simple way of telling a story about a family of once four and now three. The hints throughout the game as to what happened were nicely subtle and gave substance to the backstory. The overall game-play was rather simple, but it wasn't really about playing a game; it was about seeing the perspective of loss through the eyes of a young girl that either can't or wont connect the pieces. It felt somewhat detached, but it didn't take much to see the pain the family is experiencing. This is a beautiful looking game that tugs at your heartstrings if you allow it to. I feel sad that the girl will have to come to terms with this in the future.

Glitch Ballet Glitch Ballet

"What... the... f-" was my first response, because wow those bodies deformed so far into "whoa" that I didn't know what to do with myself. It was cool to watch the physics though and see all of the freaky poses they could make.

Geist Geist

The clues were frustratingly vague. Though I love the art style and the whole idea is interesting, the fact that I can't figure out what to do and I'm just staring at the same thing the entire time is a bit irritating. I like the game, but damn I can't figure out how to finish the game! <:(